...Fall Lookbook Vol.02...





Hello again,

As promised another fall inspired lookbook is here and this time I tried to put together more casual and cosy outfits for the day time. I had a lot of fun shooting this one and as always I tried to give you outfits that I wore and will wear myself. 

There is something that I personally find soothing in autumn. The neutral colours are up my street and I feel comfortable being around them. Also I already bought my pumpkin for this year and I am already so freaking excited about Halloween and then Christmas.. Oh wait.. too much excitement. See? That's what I mean, fall truly is the best season of all. It's cosy and you get all the hot drinks out and the comfort food. Plus the clothes are more comfy and soft. I just love seeing all the leaves falling and picking conkers. Everything feels like a hug in autumn.
Now without further ado, let's get onto the clothes. Enjoy!


Until next time,
Love, Kate

Where else you can find me

twitter- KateAn @KatiaFairytales
facebook- KateAn @KateAnag
instagram- KateAn @An_Kate_An

















Comments

Popular Posts