...Living That London Life...



Hello again!

Today our journey continues in London, where we and some friends from Italy spent the week in our newly rented flat. This week consisted of loads of shopping, cleaning and chores but thanks to our friends we were able to make everything work out. I will do a full post about my house decor and some DIYs that I did for our flat soon :)

Apart from that, this week had lots of walking around the city.
It was very exciting discovering London and capturing some of its magic in our lenses, cause what I haven't mentioned is, that our two friends are obsessed with photography and they are very talented as well! So we all took our cameras and saved our favourite moments for life.

For you who know me, you know I love coffee walks, i.e. getting my coffee to go and just walk around places. That for me is the best way to know a place truly and in depth. I think this one time I was walking with my brother for 2 to 3 hours just talking and visiting little shops here and there. Got exhausted but in the end it was worth it.

What I think I will miss the most is having our friends at home and chilling on the floor of our tiny flat. There's just something special in these moments and honestly I couldn't be happier that I got all these experiences  imprinted in my mind cause these are for life.

With no further ado I shall leave you to enjoy the rest of the post and I will link down below the details of my very talented friends so you can go and check them out!

Until next time

Love, Kate




Where you can find Max and Mattia

https://www.instagram.com/max_pec_19.91/
https://www.instagram.com/mathiaaz/
https://www.instagram.com/_mmr_memories_of_travel_/

































Comments

Popular Posts