... La Dolce Vita ...



Hello again,

So, as I said in my previous post, this month I will be posting all the trips that I did these last few months and of course after Brugge I had to visit one of my favourite places, Italy.

During summer most of you would imagine the ideal holidays to be next to the beach with a cold cocktail and the sound of the waves calming your soul as you slowly get the desirable tan and a heavy head from the booze. Right? And you would be right that would be ideal but what about holidays near a mountain ? Think about it! Instead of the sea you have a lake and you are surrounded by life feeling closer to nature than you have ever been. After swimming in the lake maybe you go for a walk in the forest nearby and end your day with friends in a coffee shop next to another lake, a smaller and cosier one and this one has a small island in the middle with the most beautiful little colourful houses you've ever seen. Isn't that an amazing picture? I believe it is. 
I also met Dart Vader in a local summer festival, ate the best ice cream I have ever tasted, saw a rainbow after rain, went dancing and gave my food to a wasp as a peace offer.

I won't say more but I will let your minds and eyes enjoy what was captured of my ideal summer holidays with my favourite people in a stunning place.  

Places visited were San Maurizio D'Opaglio, lago Maggiore, lago Orta, Novara and Portofino.

Until next time
Love, Kate

























Comments

Popular Posts