...Fall Lookbook Vol.01...



Hello again!



Fall is officially here and I couldn't be more excited! It is my favourite time of the year. This is the time when the hot coffee and cinnamon chocolate starts to be socially acceptable again, the crisp mornings and the walks with a hot beverage at hand starts and the cosy nights with a blanket on the sofa and a good movie or a book are back.


This season is literally the most snugly season of the year. Lots of layers, hats are back and cookies and Xmas countdown and fairy-lights. Oh the excitement!

But fall is also surrounded by some of my favourite colours, like burgundy and mustard yellow and forest green. I love playing dress up and combining these colours with my clothes but with my makeup as well. So for this post I have created some outfits that I have worn for this season so far and that I am currently obsessed with! 

I will not leave any references this time, as this is an inspiration for fall outfits, but feel free to leave me a comment down below if you want the details on anything specific that you might like. 
There will be a second fall lookbook soon so keep an eye out for it!

Until next time
Love, Kate

Where else you can find me

twitter- KateAn @KatiaFairytales
facebook- KateAn @KateAnag
instagram-  KateAn @An_Kate_An























Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! It's from Barbour. Unfortunately I'm not sure where you can find this one because its last season but there is a similar one you can find at houseoffraser.co.uk

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts