...Brugge Trip...




Hello again ,

I was clearing out my phone the other day and I discovered about a thousand pictures from various day trips and vacations. My first thoughts were "Oh my God I need to try and attempt to divide them into categories and dates etc. " and this train of though went a long way. But then I thought
" Hey, Why not make a post about it?" It's way easier and more fun. Plus I get to share my amazing memories with all of you..So there you go!

This particular trip as you have probably figured out by now is from a day trip in Brugge with my A&E dream team from my previous job. It was a few weeks before I leave the job so it was a very nice way of ending what was an amazing job and be with good friends and colleagues exploring new places and have a smashing time.
So we rented a mini van, left the rainy UK and drove all the way to Brugge- may I add here that we got lost on the way, as you do, and we ended up passing by Brugge and had to turn back, but we got there eventually- and spent the day exploring eating way to much chocolate and walking in the center of the city. Oh and shopping! lots of shopping!
I have to say that in this trip Terri, our official driver of the day, got a lot of XP driving the mini van in the narrow streets of Belgium, and although in some cases it took real team effort he did manage to drive us safely to Brugge and back. I am so sorry that I don't have Ruth in any of my pictures, I have a feeling she doesn't like them very much but she was the ideal translator at the passport check. Oh so many memories of that day ..I got emotional just thinking of my old team. Although I still see them, I kinda miss working with them on an everyday basis. Anyway, without further ado, I will leave the rest of the pictures below as usual. I think they all capture this day perfectly and you can see that it was a day to remember.


Until next time
Love, Kate

































Comments

Popular Posts