...Day Trip With Friends...




Hello again
I've been away a lot lately but I've been very busy moving and struggling to settle in. You probably have noticed that my posts are slightly changed and its not as "fashion" related as it was before. That's because lately I have been doing nothing fashion wise but I have been to different places, meeting people and basically having fun which is something a craved to do for so long. Now I have my own house- for which I'm very happy about- I have friends and a job that I love. So the only thing that's missing is my usual getaways to places filled with many stories to tell. My last one was in Leeds castle
which is surrounded by a beautifull park that seems like a place you'd find in the pages of a fairytale book.

When you enter the park you see only one thing, nature. Everywhere you look there's a tree, a bird, a duck, a squirrel. The place is filled with rivers and little bridges and pathways that lead to little lakes with swans. As you go further in the park you see the castle. I didn't put photos of the inside of the castle here because I think that no photo captures the full beauty of it. As soon as I entered the gates I felt I was in knights era. The armors and weapons at the walls were screaming of history. I wish they could share their stories with me. 
I wont say much more because photos are worth more than a thousand words but if you ever find yourself in Kent do visit Leeds castle, it is a place worth seeing. All and all I had a lovely time there and I am going back soon to revisit. 
After that I went to the place I've been dreaming to go since I was a kid. Brighton.
I truly cannot express my excitment enough. I went to Brighton pier and watched the sea, played guitar hero and became 12 years old again. Then found the best italian restaurant I have ever seen so far and had authentic italian pizza. I was so happy to be there that I forgot to take many pictures but I walked all the town center, found a hidden garden and had a great walk by the beach. I hope I can make it and go live there one day. Thats all for now!
Keep an eye on more post from my excursions.  

Until next time
Love, Kate


















Comments

Popular Posts