Mote Park Maidstone



Hello again,


It feels like ages since the last time I wrote in my blog. I've been extremely busy the last few months.

I have a new job now and I also moved to the UK which I'm really excited about. It has been my dream to live here since I was 12 years old and now my dream came true. And that's the end of my little life update. So far so good.
Now to the main issue. As you have probably noticed I have a massive thing for nature and all things involved so of course I found the nearest park in my town (classic). When I saw Mote Park my inner photographer went nuts but I mean come on now, how could I not be obsessed with a landscape like that. I just sat there breathless by the scenery. If you ever feel stressed or anxious take a walk to a park nearby. Trust me you'll feel better in an instant. I was so scared when I first came here because changing your country is not a thing you take lightly. But as I was walking I felt all of that bad energy that surrounded me go away. By the time I left the park I was myself again, happy and positive. 
So no more rambling from me, get a drink, relax and enjoy the beauty of Mote Park.


See you soon and don't forget to smile more, Kate





















Comments

Popular Posts