...Lookbook Fall-Winter 2015...


  • Outfit #1: This is the most "christmassy" outfit i could think of. It is cosy, warm, the colours are screaming of winter and everything Xmas. And for me personally it has been a lifesaver when in doubt of what to wear.
  • Outfit #2: The "girly" option. This outfit is warm, waterproof and cute. The oversized sweater gives a pop of colour and it is so fluffy that i could easily live in it for days. I don't.. but i could! The Wellington boots provide a warm shelter for your feet and also protects you from the rain. 
  • Outfit #3: This is a more formal option that i personally chose in my graduation day and it is your typical black blazer with a white shirt and a blue A-shaped skirt pared with some black brogue shoes. When i wore it a friend of mine said that i looked like the girl in the anime "sailormoon". This can only be taken as a compliment of course so i just couldn't leave it out of my look book, i had to share it.
  • Outfit #4: Anyone that knows me knows that this is my most worn outfit ever. It is my go to choice for whatever the occasion, whether it's a morning walk, work or dinner. I love my leggings only because they are the most comfortable thing to wear and i usually pear them with a long top, or in this case a knitted cardigan, to cover my bum. Because the cardigan is a bit bulky and huge on me i wore a shirt with a belt right above my waist to define my figure.
  • Outfit #5: If i were to give a name to this outfit i would call it "Classy but comfy". Jeans equals comfy-ness(that's not even a word) and give a more chilled vibe to this look but the trench coat and the heels come to class it up a bit. This is an ideal outfit for a morning meeting at work or for casual drinks/dinner at night time.

*As you can see i am not into accessories right now but i am loving shirts and skirts a lot. Also no pomegranates were harmed in the making of this blog post. 
* i have provided some close up shots for you in case you wanted to see my fabulous face and the make up that i wore. 

That's all for today folks, Kate


















Comments

Popular Posts