...Summer Of 2015...








Unfortunately summer has come to an end and as i usually do i am sharing my vacations through my lens. So to sum it up my summer was the best summer i had so far with lots of friends and family. Hanging out by the beach until dawn with candle lights and a guitar, drinks at the beach bar and karaoke nights. Sunbathing all day and having a blast at family reunions and social gatherings.
Swimming in the rain and getting ridiculously wasted with my friends.
This summer was a benchmark because i graduated my nursing school and i have made a decision to move to the UK.
So this summer has a transitional period to all the things that are to come.
I couldn't be more happy. I managed to collect lots of good memories to take with me and i saw friends that i haven't seen in a really long time. 
The summer of 2015 was a blast!


Bye bye, Kate





Comments

Popular Posts