..WEEKEND AT MY BIRTH-PLACE..






Nature always had a really soothing effect on me. It has the ability to make feel free and relax and it is the only time i can really put my thoughts together and have a peace of mind. Two weeks ago i went to my parents house for the weekend because i was going through a rough time and i needed the relaxation..
I instantly felt ten times better.. Well my dog helped as well because he is cute and all but you get my point. I had a really good time and i took lots of photos. Basically all i did was taking pictures and be in photographer mode the whole time. 
In the morning i would picture the flowers and the beautiful scenery and by night i would frame our family moments and drinking beers in the moonlight.
Whenever i feel sad or something has put me down i find myself going back to were i grew up. This place is filled with so many good and bad memories and being under my familys' wings again, even if it's just for a while, has the most calming effect upon me and my soul. 















Comments

Popular Posts