...My Birthday Party...





































This year i decided i wanted to throw a party for my birthday to celebrate the miracle that happened 23 years ago.. My birth!!
since my birthday is in June and it is always really hot i planed the event to take place on my rooftop where ther is a lot of space and it is outdoors.
The dacorations took place and everything turned out really great!
I decorated the place with fairylights and lanterns which gave the place a more beachy vibe. The coctails came to tie everything up and add an exotic touch.
I got to see all of me friends and was surrounded with people who love me and mean a lot to me..
Fortunately i took a lot of photos with everyone and now i get to show you just a glimpse of this magical night...
I feel the luckiest person in the world..

love you lots!
bye bye, Kate.

Comments

Popular Posts