...Follow Me Around...























This Friday I went a bit out of my comfort zone and headed down town to see a newly made friend of mine performing with his band for the first time ever.. Although the guys had only been a band for 32 days they were really good and their music was genuine with touching lyrics. The bands name is Harlok and their music is rock n' roll with a bit of a punk vibe to it. They also have some killer ballads.I will insert a youtube video so you can go and check them out if you like!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since my anxiety started it has been a challenge for me to go out at night especially down town were things are stressful anyways..But i decided the time has come were i need to start getting out of my comfort and do something about it. I will not lie it was hard for me and i pushed myself really hard to get out of the door and just start walking towards a place fool of strange people.But in the end it was worth it because not only i had the chance to support my friend in his debute but i also had the chance to have a good time and have a beer with my friend which i hadn't done in a long time.

I know this is a bit different than my previous post but i hope you will like it as well..

Until next time

Kate


here is the video of  Harlok
!!enjoy!!













Comments

Popular Posts