WHAT A LIFE I AM LEADING!!!
































2015 started really good for me! a went out on new years eve, i went on lots of parties and saw lots of friends during the holidays and i also went for loads of walks in parks and stuff..i tried to ride a motorcycle and failed before i even start (lol) and spent some quality time with my boyfriend and my family. There is something in nature that attracts me and i feel the need every now and then to go on walks and explore new places. i get all excited when i see a new flower or tree and even more so when in see animals like squirrels and turtles. i really love going on pick nicks and just soak vit D and just enjoy the sun and the fresh smell of nature...
Another thing i love is dressing up and Christmas was a pretty good time for that..i put on many new clothes and products that i bought and fell in love with my red jacket and hairbands..
Here's to a new year full of fun and friends and laughs... may this year be FABULOUS!!

see you soon,
bye!!!


Comments

Popular Posts