THE YEAR OF 2014

This year has been unique!!
I had some good laughs and cries, happy moments and sad moments, many mistakes were made and many lessons were learned. This year i adopted my guinea pigs, i went on vacations with my boyfriend and with my family and travelled a lot. I went really well at my uni, i took Spanish lessons, i also worked and got fired and then i worked again ( that's life). I started going to the gym and quited,then i started yoga and I'm still practising it. I saw family and friends, i went on many walks in the city,at the beach and on the countryside. I wrote many things on my blog and started to be a little more organised about it. I made new friends through my blog and my twitter as well. T
his year had it all..I am lucky enough to have good friends that love me and care for me, a loving family that is always there for me no matter what and an almost perfect boyfriend.

 My new years resolution is to be happier, healthier, fitter and make lots of new friends.
Thanks to everyone who support me and my blog and i wish everyone to have a happy 2015!!

Comments

Popular Posts