CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS




 THE CHRISTMAS TREE

The Christmas tree is essential to your Christmas decorations. You can decorate it however you want. Personalise it or keep it classic and have fun with it basically.I opted for both this year, it has some bits that are classic red and gold and some ornaments that important people in my life gave to me.



 THE CANDLES

I am a massive fan of candles and Christmas. And my two favourite thing combined together is a mind blown for me!!
i have this little fellow here for many years back when i was i child and i have always loved it. Of course my collection is much bigger now but i always find myself searching for the little snowman candle whenever i unpack my Christmas decorations.




















THE SECOND CHRISTMAS TREE

Yes i have two of them! I like having a Christmas tree in my room next to my mirror where i do my makeup because it fills me up with Christmas spirit every morning and i instantly become joyful and happy.




 THE MUSIC BOX

Christmas music.If that doesn't cheer you up and put you in a Christmas mood i don't know what will..seriously i LOVE Christmas song and a spinning Christmas tree full of presents playing carols is to cool for me to handle.Every night when i am chilling in my sofa i give it a little spin and just listen to the carols...it is really soothing i tell ya!!









THE CHRISTMAS BITS AND PIECES

Basically anything Christmas themed. Snowmen, Santa clauses candles, mistletoe's, fill the place with them. Fairy lights are also your friends at Christmas. Go big or go home, Christmas is the one time of the year were you can go as crazy as you want, be a kid again.Take a friend or a loved one and decorate together you will be a lot happier.Put some Christmas carols playing in the background and make hot chocolates. Don't rush it don't stress out Christmas is joy and being with the ones you love embrace these moments and make good memories!! 


see you soon, bye!



  MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! 


Comments

Popular Posts