MAKE UP REVIEW














Hello people!! today i decided to share some of my thoughts about my recent make up purchases.. some i liked some i didn't like as much as i hoped i would and some were beyond my expectations.

Of course the rimmel stay matte powder has became a statement in my make up routine. I wear this powder every single day and i have already gone through one pan already which is pretty awesome because i never finish any of my compact powder products. It keeps my face matte for a really long time it doesn't give me a lot of coverage, i would say medium but still as i have an oily skin complex i can say that it does keep me shine free for a legit period of time. Oh and the price is really low too so if you haven't already got your hands on it go give it a look.
The next product is again a rimmel one. It is a rouge and i don't actually have a lot to say about this product except that i really like the colour for a more natural make up look and the packaging is also really pretty. The shade i went for is Santa rose and it is a peachy shade with a little bit of shimmer in it, just enough to give your face a natural glow and luminosity.
Next on my list is Barry M. The weather was getting on the chilly side and so i went and bought a bright red lipstick which i am in love with. It is in the colour Queen of Hearts and it is a really vibrant red. It is moisturising and it lasts long enough to be on my everyday lipsticks side and it is very pigmented as well so you need less product. The packaging is simple and the lipstick itself is a nice lipstick,  nothing too fancy though.
The next Barry M product to be completely honest kind of disappointed me. It is the flawless matte finish oil free foundation. Now, i can say with a certainty that it is not a foundation. First of all it smells exactly like the nivea moisturiser and second of all it gives me no coverage whatsoever and these factors made me think that this might better be called a BB or a cc cream. I mean it feels like it, it smells like it, it looks like it so it might as well  be named like one. As a BB cream i love it though, i usually wear it on more chilled out days were i want less coverage or i am just casually chilling at home or with friends.
Collection lasting perfection concealer. Everybody have talked about it, it is much loved among beauty blogs and you tube channels and every good thing said about this concealer is true. It is in fact amazing, it can be used as a make up all by itself  for that matter and it is SO cheap. The coverage of this concealer is insane, and it lasts really long i use it not so sparingly but nonetheless it lasts because it is so pigmented. I am so happy that i invested in this product.
I saved the best for last. I could rave about this palette for ages but i will try to give you a sort version of my long monologue. Sleek has done it again..they have four different eyeshadow palettes i think and they all have 12 colours in them, i obviously opted for the neutral one of course but i will be getting another one soon. It has some matte shades and some shimmery shades in it and they are all so pigmented and great quality as well. All of the shades work really well together and you can great lots of different types of make up from day to evening and have fun with it. The name of that gorgeous palette is oh so special and it is in fact something special.

That was all my new additions to my make up stash guys, i really hope you liked it. 
see you soon
!!bye bye!!

Comments

Popular Posts