!!AUTUMN-FALL LOOKBOOK!!

If i had one season to pick i would go for fall because i love it... i love the hot chocolates the bonfires and getting all cosy watching movies and stuff. what i also love is the clothes where we start layering and the colours are more natural and warm and the scarves...basically i love everything about fall!! but every time that fall begins i like to take a pick on other peoples style and clothing preferences and get inspired from them to create my own style for the season to come..
so here are my thoughts and suggestions for this fall for all of you who might be interested.. enjoy!!










The first two outfits are very much alike but with one change which is the shirt.i have inserted a close photo next to each look to see the differences.. the one is a white beige toned shirt with little arrows on it and the other one is blue mint pastel with little grains of coffee on it. this is an outfit i would wear on a sunny warmer day. 







 This look is more casual again i wore leggings-what a surprise- with my converse and a sweater with some lace details on it and underneath i wore a plain white t-shirt just to give it some colour cause i thought it was too black.





next look is one of my favourites and definitely my most worn outfit so far... this sweater is a new addition to my wardrobe and i love it so much it is THE cosiest sweater ever!





 I told you i loved this sweater!!
i also love these mustard leggings i think they fit really well together and they make the best colour combination for fall..




As it was a bit more chilly that day i decided to put on my coat as well and a scarf to cosy it up a bit more..

























the last look is for a more dressed up day when you feel a bit more girly and flirty.i styled it with some brown tights and beige boots and a brown cardigan.



these were all my suggestions for fall as you may notice i was light on accessories because i like to be cosy and simple during fall and i keep my accessories to the minimum but i put some colour to my make up and my nails so it kinda balances the look.
let me know it the comments which look you liked the most and also give me your suggestions on fall looks!! 
i love you lots..bye bye!!

Comments

Popular Posts