SUMMER HAUL

I know it is a delayed post but better now than ever right?
Here are some stuff i got before i went on vacation and i really loved them all so they are my august favorites as well....



Here are the shoes i wore through the summer non stop. i like the fish bone so much. some people find it creepy but i really love it.


 My bathing suit.. it has a pretty color and i really love the chain! not much to say about it.. justa a good decent bathing suit..

 My beach onesie ! it is light, it is colorfull and so so so easy to just throw on and leave. and it actually looks like you put an effort to look good.


My back pack.. it's very handy it goes with most of my outfits and i can use it in fall too!! oh and also i love owls!! so you get the point... it was love at first sight...
















I also got many nail polishes with pastel colors and my favorites are the blue mint on the left and the pale mint in the middle..

Comments

Popular Posts