SUMMER ESSENTIALS


In two weeks i am going on vacation and i have been thinking of all the things i will have to take with me, my summer essentials some might say...


I thought i would share it with you guys because some of you might go on vacations and the rest of you are just interested or nosey ... like myself!!

Clothes wise, i am taking my jean shorts and a white t-shirt -because that in my opinion is the ultimate summer go to outfit- and for shoes i whould have to go with some plain sandals in neutral color so i can match it with anything.

I am also taking a maxi dress for a night out or a special occasion, a skirt and a crop top for a more girly look, my wedges in black because again, i can match it with anything and of course let's not forget THE BATHING SUIT!! I never take one bathing suit with me i always take three or four because i like to have options and also i do not like to let it dry on my body.
Along with the bathing suit comes the sunscreen for my body and for my face cause you got to protect your skin and my sunglasses to protect my eyes.
make-up wise, i would have to go with my face and my body moisturizer, my cleansing products and a face mask cause i like to pamper my skin in a regular basis, my bb cream -that is all i use during summer because it is lighter on my face- and my waterproof maskara, some lipsticks and one of my palettes that have eyeshadows and blusher in them which i find convenient when it comes to packing.

I think that is all i am taking with me, i will be spending most of my time lying on the beach drinking smoothies so i haven't really made an effort with my clothes and make up such as with my bathing suits and my sunscreen...



anyway i hope you liked my suggestions and i would like to hear some of your thoughts in what i should take with me on my vacations. 

until next time, bye bye!!

Comments

Popular Posts