KORRES-AVENE-BIODERMA

I've been shopping!! yes what a surprise that must be.. i have been shopping from an online pharmacy and i went crazy on pamper stuff because lately i'm all in for baths and pamper nights... 
i mainly bought things from korres and a few other brands like avene and bioderma so that should explain the title...let's begin!






First i got me a body scrub with mint tea extract and i swear this thing is amazing on your skin it leaves my skin feeling so fresh and glowy and it is so gentle with your skin also...it's a very good scrub and it was not pricey at all.










Next i got a thermal spring water and it says soothing anti-irritating. it is basically water in a spray bottle.you spray it on your face and it refreshes you it helps with the redness and it also sets your foundation the days when it looks like crap and doesn't set nicely with your face.












I hate bugs and especially mosquitoes. unfortunatelly they seem to love my and my blood and every summer i have to put tones of mosquito repellent so that the don't sting me.. and because i hate the smell of all the products that are for adults i decided to give it a go with the kids repellents so i bought me th korres emulsion with myrtle and citronella. i spray it when the sun comes down and so far i haven't seen any bites or redness so it must be working..and i also love the smell of it.. it is so summery!!










Cleansing your face is very important and for me summer is a time were i have lots of break outs and my skin tends to get more oily than it usually does. so i need to cleanse it more carefully at that time of year.. i needed something that is refreshing and light but also strong enough to take of my waterproof mascara... i have used lots of  micellaire waters and only the bioderma has done it's job perfectly.. when i cleanse my face with this product i find no residue on my eyes the next morning as i usually whould see when i used other makeup removal products... so i would definatelly take a look at that...






And last but not least i got a face cream with pomegrant from korres again and it is for oily skin complex. i like it lots because it is really refreshing. it is more like a gel than a cream and i think that it makes my face glow and my make up looks a lot better since i started using it on my morning routine. it is not pricey which is good and it helps with the greasiness..





Comments

Popular Posts