MY PAMPER NIGHTS

I am constantly on the go lately because i have been doing some projects for the uni, cleaning up my house for summer and washing carpets, i also have been taking exams and i really feel like crap.
some of you might be going on through the same or similar phases in your lives so i thought i shared with you all the things that i do to relax and get rid of all the stress and discomfort of the day..
firstly i make myself a bubble bath.this step is mandatory!! bath helps me relax and really soothes me i may read a book while a am in the bathtub or play games on my tablet or listen to my favorite music. Whatever makes you feel good and relaxed..it's your choice.
whan i finish with my bath a put on some comfort clothes like pijamas or sweatpants.then it's the time for a face mask.i use face masks a lot so when a have a pamper night i don't use my regular face mask but one that is a bit nicer, just a treat for my skin at this difficult period of time..
then i apply a hair mask and get a snack. while i wait for the mask to do the job i watch an episode of the many series that i like.
then i go and wash my hair and face and blow dry my hair.next step, nails. i love painting my nails so i find an excuse to paint them all the time so it is only logic that at a pamper night there will be some nail painting...after i do that i wait for them to dry.. while doing that i light a candle and watch more episodes on the lap top. 
And there you have it.. that was all the things i do when i want to relax after a long day of work or studying. i hope you liked this post. please let me know what you do in your pamper nights in the comments below..
until next time, bye bye!!

Comments

Popular Posts