... Outfit Of The Week #7 ...





Red, is the color at the end of the visible spectrum of light, next to orange and opposite to violet.
Red is the color of blood.
Red is the color of heat, passion, sexuality, love and joy.
I wouldn’t have chosen any other color to start 2018 but red.





Red is a statement on its own. It can make a plain jean and blazer stand out.
The mistake most of us do when using red is that we create a lot of noise in the outfit.
Red needs to pop out and make the look unique, so the outfit needs to be settle to create harmony.





I have paired a classic pair of blue jeans with low cut booties and a simple black top.
On top of that, because I wanted to keep my look a bit more formal, I added a grey blazer and a red silk scarf.





For the makeup, again I kept things very simple in the eyes and opted for a lined cat-eye with bold eyebrows, and for the lips I put this gorgeous red color that I am in love with.






Add some glasses if you like to make the look a bit more smart and sophisticated and you’re done.

This look is effortless, gorgeous and quick.




How do you wear your red lip?

Shop the look
T-shirt - Benetton // similar here
Blazer  - Primark // similar here 
Jeans - Levis // here
Booties – Rocket dog // here
Where else you can find me

twitter- KateAn @KateAn_KateAn
facebook- KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
instagram- KateAn @An_Kate_An

Comments

Popular Posts